1. Nars – Narssist Dual Intensity Eyeshadow palette £45 – Available at here – I recently saw a makeup tutorial on Vintage or Tacky showing using this palette, I instantly fell in love!! The blue looks beautiful definitely want to try but not sure about that price tag…If anyone has any discount codes send them my way pleeeeease!!
2. Body Shop – Instablur Eye – Availabe here – I’m a sucker for a primer, this promises to help with under eye darkness and helps concealer stay put…will be my next purchase
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills – Dip Brow Pomade £15 – Available here – I REALLY want to try this, I’ve heard so many great reviews about it just not sure what shade i need…Ebony? Ash Brown? Chocolate? Dark Brown?
4. Body Shop – Instablur All-In-One Primer -Available here – Again with the primer, as mine is nearly finished and this comes highly recommended I will give this one a go…
5. Flower Bomb by Viktor Rolf – Refillable bottle is £79 – Available here – This is among my FAVE perfumes that I have now sadly finished…anyone looking to buy me a birthday present this year, I can promise you buy me the refillable bottle and I’d love you for a lifetime!!